Skip to main content

My Self: Know Deeply About Me From the Past, Now and the Future

Hello, I'm gonna tell you about me

My full name is Yosep  Putra Setiyanto usually called Yosep, but in my house, my family always call me Putra. i was born in Bandung on the 14 of April 2002. my current work is a student in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. my current address is at JL. Rancabolang

I live with my two sisters and may cousin's family, because my parents and my brother live at Jatinangor, Kab. Sumedang. I'm number two in my family, I have three siblings one older sister, one younger sister, and one younger brother. my father work as entrepreneur and have a boarding house. my mother is a house wife.

When i was in elementary school i have many spare time and usually I like to spend my time with drawing, play soccer with my friends, playing chess, go to the school library and read an encyclopedia book or Harry Potter Novel, or i most like is read the Atlas. I like to learn the countries, like the capital city, continent, famous city, or famous river. not only overseas but also domestic like memorize roads in the Bandung from the map.

After that when I was in junior high school so I don't have too many spare time so I like spend my time with listening music, playing chess, and playing scrabble and more focus with IT or Computer like overhaul the CPU, improve the proficiency of the use Basic Application, Graphic Application or Video maker Application, and knowledge about android system. I also like playing Rubik, but unfortunately I'm not an expert.

From my personality, my weakness is like too introvert I guess, I have bad communication skill, also bad public speaking, and I think low of confidence, not only confidence but also low of motivation, and usually I often come late. but my strength is like i'm not the emotional person, so actually I'm a flexible person too. if I got some trouble usually I'm don't panic, but I will try relax think the solution, usually I can doctrine my self, when I study I can memorize well when I attempted memorize it.

My plan soon is like graduate High School with good report score. and then accept in State University maybe UGM, or ITB, or UNPAD. i don't care how way I got accept, that's via SNMPTN or via SBMPTN, but I must Accept. maybe about the department I'm not so sure witch one department I want to go to because I have not only one passion so I'm still confusing and think where I want to go to.

i think that's more that enough information about me. That's all from me and see you next time, bye!

Comments

  1. This is a post that we all should read at least once, it's great, wish you success in the next blog.
    Hope you have a great gaming time here and in other excellent games such as Shoot and Paint and Animals Slide Puzzle.
    Abcya live online||ABCya 6 th ||4J games || friv 3 games for kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Phenomenon

  Haze is traditionally an atmospheric phenomenon in which dust, smoke, and other dry particulates obscure the clarity of the sky. Includes a classification of horizontal obscuration into categories of fog, ice fog, steam fog, mist, haze, smoke, volcanic ash, dust, sand, and snow. Sources for haze particles include farming (ploughing in dry weather), traffic, industry, and wildfires. Seen from afar and depending on the direction of view with respect to the Sun, haze may appear brownish or bluish, while mist tends to be bluish grey. Whereas haze often is thought of as a phenomenon of dry air, mist formation is a phenomenon of humid air. However, haze particles may act as condensation nuclei for the subsequent formation of mist droplets; such forms of haze are known as "wet haze." In meteorological literature, the word haze is generally used to denote visibility-reducing aerosols of the wet type. Such aerosols commonly arise from complex chemical reactions that occur a

Analitycal Expotition Text

Online Public Transportation Help The Society In The Big City                                 Transportation is the movement of human, animals, or goods from one location to another location. Indonesia is one of the largest countries in the world without a well-functioning public transportation system. nowadays, most of the indonesian people prefer to use their personal vehicle, rather than public transportation. many indonesian people think that most of the public transportation is not comfortable. but now, there are many online transportation. the online transportation is new innovation in indonesian transportation. the online transportation is really help full, because it really simple to use every where we want.                         There are many benefits that we receive. you can submit all documentation and make the payments electronically. also, you can get a lot of promo. the promo will make the payments cheaper than regular public transportation and its really hel